Ads to air in Nevada, Ohio, and Virginia for one week
WASHINGTON –Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies (GPS) today announced five new TV ads, supported by a $2.6 million total buy, which will target Shelley Berkley in Nevada, Sherrod Brown in Ohio, and Tim Kaine in Virginia.
The new ads will air for one week on broadcast and cable networks in the three states. They can be viewed using the links below:
- “Laughable,“ which will air in Nevada, can be viewed here.
- “Football,” which will air in Ohio, can be viewed here.
- “Questionable,” which will air in Virginia, can be viewed here.
- “Teeth DC,” which will air in Northern Virginia, can be viewed here.
- “Teeth VA,” which will air in Virginia, can be viewed here.
“Crossroads will keep turning up the heat until the wasteful spending, massive tax hikes, and disastrous government health care takeover are stopped,” said Nate Hodson, Crossroads GPS Director of State and Regional Media Relations. “These spots alert citizens to the positions of self-serving politicians standing in the way of economic recovery.”
Crossroads GPS is a policy and grassroots advocacy organization that is committed to educating, equipping and mobilizing millions of American citizens to take action on the critical economic and legislative issues that will shape our nation’s future in the years ahead.