Ads to air in Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and NY-01
WASHINGTON – Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies (GPS) today announced five new TV ads supported by a $2.3 million total buy. The spots will target Jon Tester in Montana; Shelley Berkley in Nevada; Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota; and Tim Bishop in NY-01.
The new ads start today and will air on local broadcast and cable networks. They can be viewed using the links below:
- The Montana spot, titled “Number One,” can be viewed here.
- The Nevada spot, titled “Shameful,” can be viewed here.
- The North Dakota spot, titled “Your Vote,” can be viewed here.
- The Wisconsin spot, titled “Dang Right,” can be viewed here.
- The NY-01 spot, titled “Judgment,” can be viewed here.
“Congress doesn’t need more politicians who will serve their own self-interests instead of work to create jobs,“ said Nate Hodson, Crossroads GPS Director of State and Regional Media Relations. “These ads alert citizens to the positions of liberal politicians who are standing in the way of fixing our economy.”