Ads to air in Indiana, Maine, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Virginia, and Wisconsin
WASHINGTON – Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies (GPS) today announced seven Senate TV ads backed by a $5 million total buy. The spots focus on Joe Donnelly in Indiana; Angus King in Maine; Jon Tester in Montana; Shelley Berkley in Nevada; Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota; Tim Kaine in Virginia; and Tammy Baldwin in Wisconsin.
The ads will air on local broadcast and cable networks and can be viewed using the links below:
- The Indiana spot, titled “Promotion,” can be viewed here.
- The Maine spot, titled “Fit for a King,” can be viewed here.
- The Montana spot, titled “Hole,” can be viewed here.
- The Nevada spot, titled “Investigation,” can be viewed here.
- The North Dakota spot, titled “Rubber Stamp Bailout,” can be viewed here.
- The Virginia spot, titled “Lovers,” can be viewed here.
- The Wisconsin spot will be released on October 17.
“From tax hikes to reckless spending, these liberal politicians are rubber-stamps for the out-of-touch policies which have resulted in an anemic economy and fewer jobs,” said Nate Hodson, Crossroads GPS Director of State and Regional Media Relations. “Crossroads hopes to prevent the higher taxes and more government these politicians support from continuing to hinder the economic recovery we need.”